The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland
525 SW Morrison, Portland, OR, 97204, United States
4.3/5 (582 reviews)
Stay at our luxury hotel in Portland and experience the best of this city
Located next to Pioneer Square and the central business district in one of the country's premier walking cities, this luxury hotel in Portland is an ideal spot for launching all of your adventures.
Browse nearby boutiques, dine in the trendy Pearl District, or use the eco-friendly MAX light rail to explore the beautiful gardens, museum grounds, and chic neighborhoods that pepper the lively city of Portland. Our gracious Portland hotel concierge team is happy to arrange day trips to the mountains, wine country, and beyond.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Taste of Luxury
Treat yourself to a luxurious getaway and explore the unique treasures Portland has to offer. Stay three consecutive nights and enjoy a complimentary fourth night in deluxe room accommodations, and breakfast for two daily for stays through December 31, 2016.
Reserve your stay online, through your preferred travel professional, or by calling 866-716-8125. Please ask for rate plan TASTE.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 582 verified guest reviews
83%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Been at this hotel since March and in short my review is:
1. Being a vegetarian and having other dietrary restrictions to stay healthy, the hotel specially ordered oatmeals for me every Tuesday and Thursday morning. Now, they have started serving oatmeals as a standard in the club lounge every day! Such a relief! Thanks.
2. The evening appitizers were only 1 veg and 3 non-veg before. Now it's 4 veg and 1 non-veg. Thanks!
3. The valet staff / front desk / concierge remembers you by name.
4. The concierge provides excellent help and service
5. The beds are the best I have ever experienced at any hotel!
6. Parking is discounted if you get a hybrid car! Way to go on "supporting being green".
1. The appitizers are in a small plate. I feel ashamed to take anything more than those 3 small plates but honestly those 3 small plates are just not satisfying enough. No! I am not trying to make dinner out of it (honestly).
The Nines Hotel is located at 525 SW Morrison at the top of the stately Meier & Frank Building.
- Portland International Airport
- Paddy's Bar & Grill
- Red Star Tavern
- Rialto Poolroom
- The Orginal
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Keller Auditorium
- PGE Park
- Portland Center for the Performing Arts
- Regal Fox Tower Stadium 10
- Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Oregon Convention Center
- Portland Rose Gardens
- Portland Walking Tours
- Washington Park
- Portland Art Museum
- Multnomah Falls
- Beaker & Flask
- El Gaucho
- Jake's Grill
- Kelly's Olympian
- Pastini Pastaria
- Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Attic Gallery
- Pioneer Place
- Powell's Books
- Powell's City of Books
How To Get Here
Let us satisfy all your dining needs in our welcoming venues
Dine in the stately landmark, the Meier & Frank building, and experience our award winning cuisine.
- Departure Restaurant + Lounge
- The Library
- Urban Farmer Steakhouse
Hours Of Operation
Unique Meeting Space in Portland's downtown
Original art pieces, creative design concept and exceptional staff put The Nines Portland at the top of all Portland meeting and events.
- 7,100 square foot Ballroom
- 331 Guestrooms
- 14 Unique Meeting Rooms
- LEED Silver Certified
- Majestic Views of Portland in Select Meeting Rooms