We are delighted to welcome you and your four-legged friends to The Nines Hotel, Portland. To ensure a comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests, please review and observe the following pet-friendly guidelines during your stay.
- The Nines Hotel, Portland is prepared to accommodate your dog provided he/she weigh 60 pounds or less, are fully trained, appropriately restrained by you, and comply with local laws. While transporting your pet through hallways, elevators, and the lobby, a carrier/bag must be used.
- Pets must be supervised when you are away from your room. Please contact Guest Services to arrange a convenient time for servicing your room. No attempt will be made to enter your room if your pet is unattended. You must be present in the room during service.
- Pets are not permitted in Urban Farmer Restaurant, Departure Restaurant or the fitness center facility. All guide pets, or service pets will be permitted, however, we do ask that you give our associates notice so we may best accommodate your party.
- We ask that you clean up after your pet on Hotel property and within all surrounding neighborhoods.
- Please be mindful that any excessive noise, such as barking, must be curtailed in both your guest room and in the public areas to ensure fellow guests are not inconvenienced.
- Please visit our Concierge for a list of various pet sitters, pet walking services, grooming and day care facilities.
- A daily $30 cleaning fee service will be added to your bill.
We understand that accidents are sometimes unavoidable and if one should occur, please call Guest Services immediately so we may try to prevent permanent damage. However, in event that damage is irreversible, you will be responsible for repairs that may be required.
We hope your stay with us is enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you at The Nines Hotel, Portland. Thank you for your cooperation.
Service animals that provide assistance to individuals with disabilities are not pets. They are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the pet-friendly policies and restrictions that apply to pets or other animals.