When planners use The Luxury Collection to deliver meetings at our hotels and resorts around the world, client expectations are exceeded.
Gain inspiration from extraordinary surroundings when you book a meeting by October 31, 2017 for stays through December 31, 2017, and enjoy:
1,000 Starpoint® signing bonus for every 10 room nights
2% rebate on master-billed rooms
An added benefit of your choosing
If a customer (the “Customer”) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property located in The United States, Canada, or Latin America by October 31, 2017, that has an arrival date on or before December 31, 2017, have a minimum of 10 guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Eligible Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- The individual that books the Eligible Event the Eligible Event will receive a signing bonus of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights booked up to a maximum of 100,000 Starpoints (or 20,000 Starpoints for employees of a government entity or a government owned entity) per Eligible Event, if he/she is a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an “SPG Member”); and
- the Customer that enters in the agreement with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event (the “Eligible Event Agreement”) will have the total guest room charges on its master bill for the Eligible Event reduced by 2%, and
- the Customer will receive one of the following additional benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- one complimentary standard room for one night for every 35 paid room nights during the Eligible Event;
- one complimentary room-type upgrade for one night for every 35 paid room nights during the Eligible Event, based on availability; or
- one complimentary one hour welcome reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the number of guests equal to the number of guest rooms actualized on the peak night of the Eligible Event. The welcome reception will include complimentary assorted hors d’oeuvres (3 pieces per person), plus beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After such one hour period has lapsed, menu items and beverages may be purchased by Customer at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage items are at the discretion of the hotel and will be outlined in the contract. Not valid at hotels with third party food vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome reception space is at the discretion of the hotel.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at www.spg.com.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to September 26, 2016.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions with the exception of Insider Dates Promotions. Full terms for the Insider Dates Promotion can be found at www.spg.com/doublevalue.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and any third party charges on the master bill.
- The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The SPG Program Terms apply to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under this promotion.
- If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
- Starwood is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.